Welcome to the III World Summit on Evolution abstract submission page!
The abstract should be submitted via e-mail to
The submission dead line is April 15th, 2013.
First and last name 1st author1, first and last name 2nd author.
1.- Please put an "*" in the left side of the person name that will present the work.
1Afiliation of the authors
Although there is a general consensus that the last common ancestor...
2.- Specify if you would like to present a poster or a 15 minutes talk.
3.- Please indicate the session where your poster belongs: evolution & society, behavior & environment, microbes and disease, or genome.
- Size: 120cm x 90cm
- The names of authors should follow the format for the abstracts. The name of the author presenting the work should have an asterisk (after the name)
- The poster should include an abstract
- The affiliations of the authors should be indicated
- The poster should have a large fonts (read from 5 feet away), more than 20 points
- The poster should include a short list of references
- The organizers of the summit will provide you a poster number which should be placed in the upper right corner
Short Presentation Guidelines
- The short presentation should not be longer than 15 minutes
- The presentation file should be send by e mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org; we will send a confirmation e-mail