From the year 2018 and commemorating 30 years of foundation, the Universidad San Francisco de Quito USFQ and its partner Claro, offers the 3.0 Scholarship, for undergraduate face-to-face career studies.
Terms and conditions 3.0 Scholarships:
- Available to students residing in the provinces of Guayas, Santa Elena, El Oro and Los Ríos, who are in their final year of high school or who graduated the year immediately prior to the application*.
- For the semester beginning in January, the entrance exam must be taken until the last available date in October.
- For the semester beginning in August, the entrance exam must be taken until the last available date in March.
- The student must obtain a minimum score of 1500/2400 on his/her entrance exam.
- The student must have graduated from college with a minimum average of 8.5.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships or discounts.
- The scholarship is 50% of the published tuition. It does not apply over tuition.
- To maintain the scholarship, the student must obtain a GPA of 3.2 or higher each semester.
Beca 3.0 does not apply to: Musical Arts, Music and Sound Production, Human Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, and Dentistry.
* May not have been enrolled and matriculated in any other university or institute.
The scholarships are for one academic year or fraction thereof, depending on the date they are approved, and can be renewed annually, provided that the student meets the conditions of the scholarship.
Dates of the entrance exam:
Please click on the following link to consult dates and places
Offices of the Universidad San Francisco de Quito USFQ in Guayaquil
The Point Building, 33rd floor, Office 3310
Puerto Santa Ana, Guayaquil.
Phone numbers: 388 3217 and 388 3218
For further explanation of requirements and eligibility, please contact Claudia Coronel (email@example.com)