Skip to main content
- Attend an informative session at the international programs office where the student will be informed of: application process, available universities for their career, costs, scholarships, etc.
- Search for universities that meet the criteria I want.
- Take the language proficiency test that applies.
- Complete the online application in its entirety until the deadline:
- January 15 to apply to the first semester, academic year or summer.
- August 15 to apply for second semester or calendar year.
- Wait for the notification email from the international programs office with the decision made by the Exchange Committee. The notification will be sent within a maximum period of 3 weeks.
- Deliver the letter of acceptance / rejection of the exchange within a period of 10 days after receiving the notification.
- Apply to the Receiving University with the instructions received by your exchange coordinator.
- Apply for the student visa with the acceptance letter sent by the receiving university.
- Attend the mandatory orientation meeting organized by the USFQ.
- Deliver the post-acceptance documents following the instructions of USFQ´s exchange coordinator.