The Office of International Programs (OPI) provides opportunities for the internationalization of students and teachers within USFQ, promoting student mobility, collaboration at the research level, and community outreach. OPI has more than 200 bilateral agreements with universities worldwide, and manages the participation of USFQ in various international cooperation networks, including Global Liberal Arts Alliance, Association of Pacific Rim Universities, Hemespheric University Consortium.
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ) is a private liberal arts university located in Quito, Ecuador. In addition to the main campus located in Cumbaya/ Quito, USFQ has a satellite campus and research station in the Galápagos Islands and a biological field station “Tiputini Biodiversity Station” in the Amazon basin. USFQ offers international students the opportunity to study in Ecuador for a semester, year, or summer.
Facts about USFQ:
- Founded in 1988, it is the first private university of Ecuador
- Ranked #1 University in Ecuador and #55 in Latin America (2020 QS University Rankings)
- Currently over 8,500 students enrolled
- 1000 international students attend USFQ each year
- Hosts 400 full-time professors, 200 of which hold a PhD, and 300 part-time professors. It employs the most professors with doctorate degrees of all Ecuadorian universities (2018 QS University rankings)
- Over 100 full-time international faculty members represent 30 countries and 5 continents (2018 QS University Rankings) Participates in more than 100 Bilateral Exchange Partnerships
- Science stations include the “Galápagos Science Center” in the Galapagos Islands and the “Tiputini Biodiversity Station” in the Amazon Rainforest
Para mayor información escribir a: email@example.com
Would you like to study abroad at Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ)? We offer different programs in our main campus Quito/Cumbaya or in the Galapagos Islands. We welcome international students
USFQ is open to host any professor, administrator or delegation who wishes to visit the Campus. We will take care of organizing your visit and scheduling meetings and a campus tour. We can also
Tiputini Biodiversity Station
The Tiputini Biodiversity Station (TBS) is a research facility established in Amazonian Ecuador in 1994 by Universidad San Francisco de Quito in collaboration with Boston University. We serve as steward of 744 hectares (about 1800 acres) of primary lowland rainforest approximately 300km (200 mi) ESE of Quito.
Galapagos Science Center
The Galapagos Science Center (GSC) was founded in 2011 between the University San Francisco of Quito, Ecuador and the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, USA as a hub to coordinate scientific research projects between local, national and international scientists to benefit the Galapagos and the world of science. We are the first and only academic research center in the archipelago.