Admission of Regular Students
Advance your payment from 5th course
- Admissions process cost: FREE
- Credit card payments up to 12 months no interest
- Freeze the value of your first year
- Reserve your space for up to 2 years
- Receive a USFQ card and enjoy the benefits of a dragon in the Paseo San Francisco shopping center
- Discounts on USFQ courses
Follow the steps outlined below. Remember to carry out your process well in advance as the exam dates have limited space; You must complete this process 8 days before the date you choose to take the entrance exam.
1. CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Log on to admision.usfq.edu.ec, create your account to access the admission application. Download your study guide to prepare for the exam.
2. COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Complete your application for admission, take your time to fill in all the fields. Within the application you will choose your admission exam date. Use capital letters only at the beginning of the words that need it.
*If you are a standard-bearer or in the honor guard, you will receive a discount on your admission process: contact the admissions department to obtain it.
3. PAY FOR YOUR PROCESS
With the completed application you can make the payment of $98 for your admissions process. This payment can be made within your request.
Once the payment has been made you will receive an email from Admissions.
Choose your payment method:
- Credit or Debit Card: we accept all national and foreign cards.
- Deposit or Electronic Transfer: in the name of the USFQ (Tax ID: 1791836154001) to one of the following accounts:
- either Banco Pichincha: Checking Account No. 3218036504
- or Banco Bolivariano: Checking Account No. 5075003350
4. ATTACH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND WAIT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION
Remember to attach the required documentation so you can take the exam. You will receive an email from admissions with the instructions to take the exam.
- Current photograph, front and foreground, in color, on a white background, 3.50 x 4.00 cm in size.
- Scanned copy of your ID card if you are Ecuadorian or of the passport if you are a foreigner.
- Scanned copy of the ID card of your financial representative if they are Ecuadorian or of their passport if they are a foreigner.
- If you are still currently a senior in high school,you must attach the sophomore and junior year of high school passing grades and the partial grades of your senior year of high school stamped by the School at the date of application.
- If you have already graduated from high school, you must attach the scanned image of the high school diploma and degree certificate issued by the school.
- In the event that the student has completed their high school education abroad, they must present the original documentation recognized by the Ministry of Education of Ecuador.
- If you are transferring from another university, you must attach the Complementary Form for Applicants who have studied at another University completed and signed and an official transcript of the university or universities that you have been a student (if it is more than one, you must include it).
USFQ reserves, at all times, the right to verify the veracity and legitimacy of the documents uploaded to the platform or presented during the admission process by an applicant and to follow the corresponding legal actions, without prejudice to deny the continuation of the process or the possibility of a future application, as well as the case, initiate the internal process for violation of the USFQ Code of Honor and Coexistence for committing a serious offense.
5. TAKE THE TEST AND WAIT FOR YOUR RESULTS
We are waiting for you to take our entrance exam, get ready and get the score to begin your chosen program. We will send your results along with the resolution of the Admissions Office to your email. Stay tuned!
The USFQ entrance exam is assessed as follows:
- Verbal Aptitude Test: 1200
- Mathematical Aptitude Test: 1200
- Total value: 2400
a. USFQ Entrance Exams
Assessment of aptitudes and skills of mathematical reasoning and verbal aptitude.
b. Admission Exam Results
Applicants and their financial representative will receive the results of the entrance exam by email up to two weeks after taking the exam.
6. REGISTER TO RESERVE THE SPACE AND RECEIVE YOUR SCHEDULES
Remember that USFQ has established spots per program and, in many of them, space is limited. We recommend you keep an eye on the registration start date to reserve your space.