Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
1 year and a half ( 3 semesters and 1 summer session)
Total credits: 47
Academic hours: 2125
Track 1: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6.30 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
Track 2 *: Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
*Track 2 will only open when Track 1 is completed.
Approved on December 10, 2014
Resolution RPC-SO-44 No. 518-2014
Lead, direct and manage your company or venture with innovative tools!
The business world is constantly changing and with it its leaders, so it is essential that professionals develop skills that allow them to face business challenges with global knowledge.
The purpose of the Master in Business Administration is to provide participants with the managerial, leadership and entrepreneurial skills to occupy managerial positions, lead departments, or undertake new projects or businesses.
Escuela de Empresas
Offers business programs to improve professional and business performance. It offers master's degrees and executive education that foster the critical thinking necessary to find innovative and current solutions to the challenges faced by organizations.
The non-traditional curriculum combines the liberal arts with the development of the competencies demanded by companies and therefore our graduates are differentiated from others by their ability to interact successfully at the highest level with their peers in Ecuador and the world.
To be the liberal arts business school of reference in the region.
To transform individuals into leaders of critical thinking, liberal and entrepreneurial spirit.
To create professional wealth through passion for learning, self-management and personal growth.
- Improve professional performance with programs that combine academic strength and applicability, liberal arts focus, and business management focused on management-leadership complementarity.
- Transform our participants into critical-thinking leaders to sustainably manage teams and companies.
- Experience the global spirit of international study weeks and enhance the application of diverse contexts in the local reality.
- Access a prestigious network of colleagues, faculty and leaders in the business community.
We offer Master's Degrees in Business Administration, accredited by the Association of MBAs - AMBA, Marketing and Banking and Financial Management, in classroom mode.
We have certifications, diplomas, certificates, international diplomas, continuing education courses and projects classified in a portfolio of programs open to the public, in-company and consulting, in the areas of quality and productivity, talent development, finance, management and strategy, leadership, marketing and sales; in classroom, hybrid and virtual mode.
Our programs are accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training - IACET and by the International Society for Performance Improvement - ISPI.
Escuela de Empresas' programs are aimed at professionals who wish to improve their performance and have the potential to occupy top-level positions, lead teams, manage innovative initiatives or their own ventures in Ecuador and the world.
This master's degree is aimed at professionals with a university degree who can demonstrate managerial experience in areas related to business management: sales, marketing, finance, human resources, operations, logistics, purchasing, foreign trade, strategy, management communication, and who have the potential to lead teams or entrepreneurial projects.
- Third level degree registered at SENESCYT. In the case of third level or fourth level degrees, if applicable, obtained abroad, the applicant must previously register them at SENESCYT or may apply the Regulations for Degree Registration Services in force, issued by this Secretariat, as the case may be.
- Grade transcript with grade
- Official transcript of grades
- Citizenship card or passport
- Certificate from the Department of Foreign Languages USFQ - DLE, certifying the level of English.
- Pass the USFQ postgraduate admission exam. To do so, please refer to the admissions process.
Specific program requirements:
- Updated resume
- Personal data form
- Two professional letters of recommendation, which must be sent personally by the person issuing the documents. The envelope must be sealed and cannot be manipulated by the applicant.
- Personal essay
Financing and discounts
Remember that you can make your payments in cash, check and credit/debit card or apply for educational credits.
Make your payment through bank transfer or deposit with the following information and upload the receipt in the online payment system.
Holder: Universidad San Francisco de Quito USFQ
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 1791836154001
Banco Pichincha: Current account No. 3407330004
Banco Bolivariano: Current Account No. 5075003350
You can access the following financing plans:
Credit or debit card: you can make your payment through our online payment system.
- We accept all national and international credit cards.
- Defer your payments with the following cards: Diners, Discover, Visa Titanium, Banco Guayaquil, Banco Pichincha, Banco Bolivariano, Produbanco - Promerica and Banco del Austro, up to 6 months interest free for payments per semester or academic periods.
This program has 4 academic periods, therefore, the total of the program can be paid in 4 equal installments and each one can be deferred up to 6 months without interest. Payment dates will coincide with the beginning of each academic period (check the program's academic calendar).
- Payment for each year of the program up to 12 months without interest.
- Payment for the entire deferred program without interest for the same duration of the master's degree with Grupo Produbanco - Promerica credit cards up to 24 months without interest.
- In case of requiring a longer term we have deferred payments of up to 48 months with interest.
Other payment options
For more information you can contact us at the following contacts.
Maria Eugenia Salazar: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 02-297-1991
Robert Gonzalez: email@example.com. Phone: 02-297-189
20% USFQ Alumni Scholarship
The following discounts apply only to the total value of the graduate program fees:
20% to partner companies of Contacto Empresarial USFQ that have active membership.
20% for corporate groups from the third student onwards.
25% for Diners Club collaborators. This discount is extended to spouse, parents, children and nieces and nephews.
20% for Produbanco - Grupo Promerica employees.
5% for cash payments before the beginning of the program (Only cumulative with USFQ Alumni Scholarship and USFQ Business Contact).