The Advertising Career of the Universidad San Francisco de Quito, presents the Seminar EL REGRESO DEL CALZÓN QUITADO, which will be attended by leading professionals from the world of advertising, marketing, design and communication.
The Calzón Quitado is an event that for 12 years has been a space for students and people in the industry to connect and talk about the industry "without reserve", reflecting on the most important issues of advertising and thus bring students closer to the reality of their profession, first hand with those who have successfully conquered this field through their experience.
After two years of pandemic, we finally have the possibility of having the in-person edition, and thinking about the resurgence of advertising in the face of the pandemic, we present El regreso del Calzón Quitado where we seek to show how the pandemic changed people's perspective towards advertising, and how our profession (like a phoenix) resurfaced in the face of that context, always reinventing itself towards a constantly changing future.
The event will be held on April 20 and 21, 2022 at the Universidad San Francisco. The first day will feature a series of talks given by great exponents of advertising creativity. The second day will focus on offering a broad perspective on new technological and digital trends, as well as a creativity workshop.
At the end of the days, the event will close with the Calzón Quitado Awards, where the winners of the internal advertising contest will be announced, which this time is in the hands of Fundación Circular, with the Galapaxy & Refill project.
- Professionals in the areas of advertising, marketing, design and communication specialists.
- Entrepreneurs or companies looking to innovate the way they advertise.
- University students
- College students interested in the world of advertising.
- El Retorno del Calzón Quitado will be held at the Calderón de la Barca Theater on April 20 and at the Casa Blanca Theater on April 21.
- The Calzón Quitado award ceremony (culmination of the event) will be held at the Casa Blanca Theater from 18:00 to 20:00.
- Lupas Celis (Director General Creativo de Paradise DDB)
- Cristian Seisdedos (Director Creativo Agencia Paper)
- Bryan Recalde y Francisca Frisch (Fundadores de Brand Building Ecuador)
- John Granado (Gerente de Gobierno de Información y Analítica en Banco Guayaquil)
- Humberto Polar (Partner/Chief Creative Officer at The Juju)
- Círculo de Creativas Ecuador
- Influencer Nicholas Bell (Creador Digital)
- Influencer 2: Rafaella Mora (Asesora de imagen)
- Adrián Burgos (Presidente Agencia Laika)
- Otto Cadena (CEO Grupo Mantra)
Investment and Payments
Payments can be made as follows:
- At the USFQ Treasurer's Hall
- Payment button on the USFQ website.
Once payment has been made, please go to the COCOA Dean's Office for proper registration and delivery of proof of purchase.
Ask for Cristina Toapanta or Silvana Ruales.
The registration fee includes
- Seminar - Workshop
- Coffee Break (TEDx style)
- Didactic material
- Attendance kit
- Attendance certificate
Calderón de la Barca Theater
|8:30 a 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 a 9:10||Welcome by Juan Pablo Gallegos.|
|9:10 a 9:20||Speech by Santiago Castellanos.|
|9:20 a 9:30||Introduction to the Seminar: Anabelle Vargas.|
|9:30 a 10:30||Rafaela Mora: Influencer|
|10:30 a 10:50||Coffee Break|
|11:00 a 12:30||Creativity Talk
Lupas Celis (Paradise DDB)
|12:30 a 14:00||ALMUERZO|
|14:00 a 15:30||Conversation:
Círculo de Creativas del Ecuador
|15:30 a 16:30||Adrián Burgos, LAIKA Creative Director|
|16:30 a 17:00||Coffee Break|
|17:00 a 18:00||Master Lecture: Otto Cadena. De Netflix, Disney, Fox, etc|
18:00 a 19:00 Wine Meeting. Sponsored by Alcina (to be confirmed).
Casa Blanca Theater
|8:30 a 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 a 10:15||Bryan Recalde y Francisca Fish (BBA)|
|10:15 a 10:30||Coffee Break|
|10:30 a 11:45||John Granado
(Banco de Guayaquil)
|11:45 a 13:00||Workshop Creatividad
|13:00 a 14:30||Lunch|
|14:30 a 15:30||Influencer: Nicobell (Cuenca)|
|15:30 a 15:45||Coffee Break|
|15:45 a 17:00||Mono (Paper)|
|17:00 A 18:00||Humberto El Chini Polar
(The Juju México)
|18:00 a 19:00||Calzón Quitado Awards|